web analytics

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Little Green

This is what I see out my front door. The green moss is so vibrant covering the quartz rock wall around the front patio. It is a great reminder that today is St. Patty's day and there will be lots of activities in my little town this weekend celebrating Irish Days with a street fair, parade and lots of food. As you know I only have to walk a short distance from my front door to be in the center of all of the activity. Today, the sun is shining but rain is forecast for the next five days. How can "they " do that to us. Maybe, the rain gods will change their minds!




Are you ready for your celebrating? I am.


Have a Great Saint Patrick's Day but take it easy with the green beer.  
 
 I love preparing Corned Beef and Cabbage but I'm not sure if I will be taking the time to make "homemade" when we will be so close to all the Corned Beef we could ever want. However, if you are looking for a yummy sounding recipe, check in with Nicole's blog for what sounds like Corned Beef that is out of this world.
 
I will try to take some photos of the festivities to post next week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014