web analytics

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Up - Up - And Away

On a Domestic flight to Texas and then an International flight to Frankfurt, Germany.

I am so very thankful for the first class travel that will enable me to be more comfortable with 160 degree reclining seats to aid my back during the long flights. I am so happy about my travels to Germany and especially as a companion to My Special Man. I feel like I am a little hover-craft with my feet a little off the ground with excitement ! ! ! It truly feels unreal !



Only had a few hours sleep last night, so this photo looks oh, so good to me.

Take care all of you bloggers. I'll be back soon.





1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip! When you get back I'd love to plan a visit to Murphys for lunch with Sara and you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014