web analytics

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time To Get Back In The Garden

Remember this on May 11?  The new lattice was put in place to support the Sweet Autumn Clematis that I love so much in the fall..



And, look at it now!


    
It is hanging over the fence to the other side and needs some "tender loving care" to guide its fragile tendrils onto and across the fence to give a nice backdrop to the flowering White Garden. If I had been home during this rapid growth period, I would have trained it to each side of the lattice. But, maybe next year I can do that after the flowering season and the trim back in the very early springtime.


The garden is looking very shabby due to my almost three week absence. I am confident that I will be able to get it back into tidy order by slowly working on it as my physical body permits. I certainly know that it will be good for my spirit and well being. I really love my garden!


And, look at the Tipsy Pots. They are overflowing with their glorious color and smiling faces.

I am feeling quite a bit better today. I have had the opportunity to talk with some good friends and feel their love. Finally, I will be leaving the house today and picking up my mail from the post office and shopping for some nutritious food at the grocery store. I am looking forward to returning to some normalcy in my life.

I am considering returning to my Charity Knitting Group at church tomorrow which I have not had time to be active in since the first of the year when I started a "new relationship".  That activity will put me "face to face" with many people who rejoiced with me and him in what seemed like a beautiful new chapter in my life. I wish him well and God's blessings.

I hope you have a Wonderful Day and celebrate this wonderful summer-time.

  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I am glad you are home safe from your trip. Reading between the lines, it sounds as if there were some good things and some bad things about it. Rejoice in being home in your own sanctuary!
    All the best regards,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Mary!
    I'm glad you are back safely! Let's have lunch together soon! I can treat you to Wren or something. If you need anything let me know..
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank gals for the TLC. It is certainly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014