web analytics

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Home Again - Home Again - Jiggity Jig

Nine hotels - Eighteen days - Three countries (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).

Traveling is NOT for "the faint of heart" even in the best of times.


I am safely at home and you will hear from me when I am rested and able to "find my center"!



I think this journey will be similar to childbirth. I eventually will forget the agony and thereafter I will focus on and remember the beautiful experience of foreign travel and all the education that comes with it.  Maybe the saying "Nothing ventured - nothing gained" is applicable at this time.

Perhaps, at a later time when I regain my sense of humor, I will write about "50 Ways To Know A New Relationship".  You know - kinda like, but not exactly, because I was not a mistress, the song "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" by Paul Simon written in 1975.


On that cheery note. Bye for now. I am going to take another warm jacuzzi bath and nourish my body and soul and give thanks for the ability/strength to leave a very unhealthy and toxic relationship. "Love Isn't Supposed To Hurt."








Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014