web analytics

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Tell Me It Ain't So



It's ANTS !  We have had so much rain this year and I am being challenged by these tiny little creatures that are starting to drive me crazy, really crazy. Do you see how clean my floor is under my refrigerator? I keep it that way. And look at all the naughty little ants.  When this all started it was with the dog food in Lily's food dish. So, I started leaving it for her only a short time and taking it up. Well, the other night I accidentally kicked her dish and the food went flying. I cleaned (again) everything up. Really good, right?  Not so, the next morning-Saturday-the ants were out in full force. I did not realize that some of the food went under the refrigerator. So, I have been in full cleanup mode for days trying to get ahead of those nasty little things. They even went into my pantry. Look out, anything that is black and teeny gets squashed around here, and I mean it !!!!!!

The last few days have been extremely stressful getting everything ready for international travel. And I will not  bore you with all of the things that have been done before departure time.

I will try to blog while I am away. Time will Tell!!!

I hope you had a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014