web analytics

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Sunday Morning Flowers And More

When I opened the front door on Sunday morning I was greeted by MSM coming to walk with me to church and he had FLOWERS! I almost forgot about the loveliness of receiving flowers every month on our monthly, yes, monthly, anniversary. Yes, I am very spoiled, but only, in some ways.

After church, I arranged the BOUQUET and they are gorgeous - - - and so enjoyable for a flower lover, such as myself.

Afterwards, we went to Brunch and then a little later we went to the movies to see Bad Teacher which we found to be very funny and entertaining.


The last few weeks of this beautiful weather we have been enjoying eating outside in this very pleasant gazebo. I have had this in a box in the garage for a few years and I have never set it up. So, I surprised MSM  one evening when he was coming over to eat.  And, we had a "candle light supper".

Speaking of BOUQUETS - - - Do you ever watch the British sitcom, Keeping Up With Appearances? I still get a kick out of Hyacinth Bucket who insists on being called Mrs Bouquet! And, I think it is fun to say ~ "candle light supper"  because it always makes me laugh!

 

Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014