web analytics

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

A Peak Outside

This is what I see when I look out my front door window ~ and I like it!  This is a favorite summer plant of mine. It is called CALIBRACHOA and there are several varieties and colors. They are like a tiny petunia that drapes nicely from pots and hanging baskets. I moved this ornamental plant stand to a location that I can see from my front door and I am glad I did!
 


Walking to the other side of the house I saw this Oriental Lily starting to bloom.  


The name is CASABLANCA LILY.


 Within a couple days is was absolutely gorgeous and continues to open with more and more blooms everyday.




The Day lilies are in full bloom. So, let's take a look at some of them.







That's my "show and tell" for today.

Have a Fabulous Summer Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014