web analytics

Thursday, February 03, 2011

The Time Has Come

Yes, it is time to officially take a break. My life has become so busy that my attempt to blog on a somewhat regular basis is just not happening.

Today, we had a contractor come to my home to discuss the possibility of putting a second story on the house. My house is located in one of the best locations in the town of Murphys and I do not think I would be happy leaving this house for another one that would be larger. Importantly, I have the very best neighbors!  And, to sell my house at this time with the recession would not be a very good decision economically. So, we will be exploring  possibilities for more living space. I take it day by day and I think we will find the answers. 

It will be one year tomorrow since My Special Man and I went out for the first time. We will celebrate by going downtown to dine at a very  lovely place called - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - V Restaurant which is about a five minute walk from my home.


The year has been filled with the worst and the best of times. I believe that we are in a very good place with our relationship and the love for each other grows more and more each day! I don't think I could want for more from another human being unless it would be that each of us were a little younger. But, then we probably would not be the people that we are today. God is good.


I am wishing all of you very Happy Days until I return, sometime in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014