web analytics

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is Spring Coming

I sure hope so! We have all talked about the interesting weather patterns this year. These blossoms were picked yesterday and today the tree is covered with SNOW. Not in my yard but very close by. The weather man says that there will be SNOW at my home by the end of the week - - - and he may be right. It is raining and very dark outside and it is the middle of the day. Is the weatherman ever wrong?

I love these blossoms and I wish I had some of these in my garden. Maybe, someday I will. I have been having some very busy days with doing one thing or another. But, I have found some evening time to crochet on a Ripple Afghan that I am enjoying mostly when I am watching television. It is such a great pattern for that type of needle work. I have made many afghans similar to this throughout the years. And I really like this particular pattern. You can find it at Susan B's Ripple Afghan pattern site.

You all know how much I love flowers and my garden. Well, this is a collage of  photos taken today of the beautiful flowers from over a week ago when we provided florist flowers for the church alter. They are still very perfect at every angle. Enjoy them with me!

That's it for today.
Hope you are having good things happening in your life today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014