web analytics

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Huge Surprise

This Christmas bouquet is gorgeous! WOW, I was so surprised when I opened the front door yesterday. My high school friend and husband that I have been reacquainted with this year sent them to me. They live in New York and I am hoping to visit them this coming year. Read more about this delightful reunion with my Special Friend.



I have been so busy as most of us are at this time of year. But, all of this is shadowed with the intense shoulder/arm pain that I continue to experience. I will be seeing the doctor again, soon.

We have been enjoying lots of activities which I will try to blog about in the near future when I am more comfortable. The computer use continues to be a painful activity as well as baking, cooking and most anything that requires use of my right arm. Boo-Hoo! One nice thing is that we are having a lot of fun and have a calender that is full enough of activities for our comfort.

Thank you again FRIEND for the lovely Christmas bouquet. I will post more photos as the huge lilies open.

I hope all of you are Enjoying the Holidays.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014