web analytics

Friday, December 03, 2010

Glitz And Glamor

Even if my house isn't decorated like I would like it to be, yet, I will be decorated. This is the jewelry that I am going to wear with my new silver sweater. I have had the pin since the early 1980's and always receive comments when I wear it. This past year I was able to get matching earrings from ebay and I was thrilled. The ensemble is stunningly brilliant and I think they will look nice on the silver sweater. I like to think of it as perhaps understated elegance. I like it much better than multicolored brilliance on the silver sweater. This is Kirks Folly Jewelry and the snowflake earrings are a perfect match to the snowflake in the pin. How lucky was I to find them?

 

And, these cherished bracelets from my Granddaughter will also be a great addition to the Kirks Folly.


I am so pleased with my new sweater.

 

This Christmas jewelry by Eisenberg Ice Jewelry was another possibility. I'll just have to wear them another time during the holidays.


I hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014