web analytics

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Time For Some Organization

At least this is a start to organizing my clothes closet. I have wanted to organize my shoe boxes with photos for the longest time. It seems as though so many of you are starting the new year with resolutions/goals to get organized. So, why not me too? I really need to go through all my shoes and clothes to discard the items that just don't work for me anymore no matter the reason. It is so difficult when you have to much on the closet rod to properly hang clothes so that they are not wrinkled because of hanging to close to one another. In reality, it seems that we always go back to our favorites regardless of how many choices we have.




The sun is shinning today and that really makes me happy.  I function so much better when it is NOT dreary all day. I have even started a little knitting. Yes, it is another scarf. It seems that I always find a home for them when I am finished. I hope to start a larger project before too long. But, at least this is a start on some craft/knitting arts which I have not been able to do for a long time because of lack of time.


Well, that is it for this post. I must get back to the closet.

I hope you are having a Fabulous Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014