web analytics

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Looking For The Joy Around Me

Today is going so much better than I would have expected. Just a look in the garden has brought me joy that I would hate to miss because of other difficult factors facing me at this time. Just LOOK at this magnificent Autumn Clamatis. It really is breathtaking in its abundance of pure white beauty! That is one of the aspects of this plant that never disappoints. Even though I cut it back quite severe this past winter, it certainly has put on a beautiful show.  And, it is just getting started!


Remember this in May of this year?


It looks like this now.




I am so glad I went to church this morning even though it was a little difficult because "The Man" sits in the front because he sings in the choir. I came home renewed and strengthened.  And, I wish him well and God's blessings.

"You can't judge a book by its cover".

I hope you are having a Wonderful Sunday.  I am working at it and it is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014