web analytics

Thursday, September 02, 2010

In Pain And Tired Of It

I try very hard not to write about my "aches and pains".  We all have them, at least most of us. I say most of us because I kid you not, I do not think MSM ever has an arthritic pain!  For his age, he is amazing.  Many times I feel like I am the one that is ten years older. At this moment I am tempted to delete this post before I go any further.  But, maybe it will help me to write about it even though using the computer is one of the most painful physical activities. My shoulder hurts and my wrist and hand. The degree of discomfort is always based on the physical activity. I am not one to sit with "my hands in my lap" and this is starting to get me down.  It has been worsening during the past month.  I have a scheduled  medical appointment but can not get in to see the orthopedic doctor for another week! 

I have been working on my Part Two of our vacation post and my pain is preventing me from completing the work with the photos.  So, it will have to wait.  I am not sure how much posting I will be doing until I am able to get some relief with a cortisone injection or whatever.

Thanks for letting me vent.  I guess we all need to do it once in a while! 



I hope you are having a Very Good Day.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MAYBE!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you're having such trouble. I'm sure it's frustrating. I hope you get some relief soon.
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary: It's ok to talk about your health issues. Sometimes we just need to vent. I can sympathise with you as I have migraines and other issues that cause me pain. But I just keep on keeping on!!! I'm really looking forward to meeting you at the luncheon in October!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014