web analytics

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Quick Walk In The Garden Before The Last Storm

When is this winter like weather ever going to stop? I think all of us have had enough. However, when I say that, I have to admit that I feel a little guilty thinking of all the people suffering from tornadoes, earthquakes and floods.

I took these photos last Saturday prior to the rain and snowfall. I have been so happy to have some help in the garden cleaning up lots of debris, leaves and pine needles. I found a great worker at our church and he has worked about eight hours so far and the garden is looking so much better. Two yard waste refuse boxes have been filled and taken away. It's wonderful! When weather permits he will be back to work on some of the weeds and more pruning. I hope you enjoy walking with me in the garden.







Wishing you a Fabulous Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014