web analytics

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Springtime ~ ~ ~ No! No! ~ ~ ~ Not More SNOW

I was just beginning to trust the weather report of only sprinkles of rain. The flowers are starting to bloom, especially the camellias. So, I put together a Spring Table piece. I love bringing flowers into the house and putting little vignettes together. Isn't this pretty?

But, look at what I saw through my dining room window when I got out of bed this morning ! ! ! Is winter ever going to be over?  I waited patiently for the White Stellata Magnolia (see center of photo) to bloom following many snow falls and finally it succeeded. 


It was so beautiful a few days ago.





Have you noticed that many many blogs have  lot of photos of snow this year? It really has been a very white winter.
I hope your day is Fabulous.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014