web analytics

Friday, April 08, 2011

A Little Sunshine In My Garden

The sunshine came out yesterday but then it started snowing again in the evening! It was surprising to me. I guess I should not be surprised because this weather situation is getting crazier and crazier. The daffodils are in pots protected from the snow. And, they are very very cheerful.

It is so difficult to plan anything socially when the weather is so unpredictable. Tonight, we are planning to go downtown (within walking distance)  to the "grand opening" of a new Steakhouse Italiano named Angelo's. We are expecting it to be a great restaurant because we have been able to experience his delicious food at the little deli he has been running for the past few years. 
I am looking forward to getting out even though I am really suffering from my recent low back incident. If I don't experience more improvement during the next week, I will have to set up an appointment with the orthopedist.  

We still have a reservation for next week to visit Yosemite National Park since we had to change plans a few weeks ago because of the snow. Can you imagine that the US Government may cause us to change plans once again?  If they don't settle the budget the National Park will be closed! 


I know my issues are minuscule in the total scheme of things. However, it would be nice if my back and leg would quickly improve to a lower pain level.
I hope you are experiencing Good Health and having a Happy Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014