web analytics

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Thank You Notes

I feel like Jimmy Fallon - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     Dear CANE,

 
Thank you for helping me out when I was in great need of your wonderful assistance. You probably kept me from falling more than once. THANK YOU!





The Physical Therapist completed an evaluation on my progress with rehabilitation of my right ankle/leg today. I am thrilled that I received a very good report. My restrictions are based on my ability to weight-bear dependent on pain level. I no longer need to use my cane unless I need it for comfort level. AND, I can drive the car for short distances. HAPPY DANCE! I am scheduled to see her again tomorrow for instruction in a home exercise program so my progress can be monitored with today's baseline evaluation.

What a Good Day it has been.


Do you like my cane? Isn't it cute? It certainly is "one of a kind" and it is signed by the artist. I bought it a very long time ago. It was purchased from a Hospital Gift Shop in the San Francisco Bay Area when I was still working as a Nurse in Disability Case Management. I have had it since my days following Back Injury/Surgery in 1992. Thank goodness I have not needed to use it for a long time.

Yes, I have had "fun" comments about it when I have been out in public which has not been very often. I am looking forward to getting out more often since I am now unleashed from my house! FREEDOM - I love it!

Please take Good Care of yourself.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! Be careful with that happy dancing. And I love your cane!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014