web analytics

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Did I Get All Prettied Up

You bet I did! I think I look mighty fine with my "summer style" even though it is a little late in the season. But, there still will be some hot weather where I live before our official change of season. Please, please notice my purple bows on my ears. I know, I have already shook and shook until the left one is about to slide right out - I'm hoping. Ya, mom was excited to see my bows! That's the way moms are!


My wonderful groomer, Karen, was so happy to see me - it had been a long time - and she felt so badly when she heard I had been very sick. At first she did not know if she could bathe me and all that other stuff since I am on all these medications. You, know, these "big store groomers" have rules they have to follow. But, everything worked out - and - look at me now! I feel so good! I look good! And, I was a very good girl and got lots of kisses from Karen. She really loves me, too.


Now, I am ready to see the world. Where are we going, now?


I know, I know, I am all tuckered out and I probably will fall asleep before "my driver" gets me home. Life is grand and I am a happy doggie!



Important: I have to tell you! Mom says I was such a good girl because I kept my diaper on all night. That's a first! It was so easy to slip right out of it , like Houdini, when I had all that longer silky hair. You know what they say "when mama's happy --- You know the rest.

Here comes the pretty "flower shot". You will like it.


This is another Jackson-Perkins hybrid tea rose and it is blooming. So pretty. The name is Helmut Schmidt and it is a lovely clear yellow rose with a sweet perfume fragrance.


Hoping your day is Sweet.

Mary


1 comment:

  1. Lily looks so very pleased with herself. And you know I am jealous of your roses. Glad to see the update!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014