web analytics

Monday, April 21, 2014

Rewritten And Rewritten And Rewritten

I do not know how to write this post. So, I will take the high road and not write about Easter 2014.

I honestly hope that all of you had an enjoyable weekend, whatever you chose to do.

I am thankful for my sweet little doggie, Lily and her forever love.

Our lovely weather here in California is such a blessing. I  think it would be best if I sit outside in the warm sunshine during some of the day.

It's just my life.

Mary


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Mary,
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Anita in San Diego

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014