web analytics

Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Little Decorating In A Little Home


There are so few surfaces to play with for decorating in this little house. Do you know the expression "I just shopped around my house." That is exactly what I did. But, I also can shop in my garage because there are lots of goodies out there for decorating that probably will be sold. Of, course that depends on how much makes its way back into the little house.

This humongous faux seashell has been in my bathroom so I borrowed it for the entry hall just for Easter. Today, I visited the Dollar Store and it was worthwhile. I have been there once before and it has doubled in size. They must be doing well. And, it is within walking distance of my house.


Have you ever said "no" to eggs filled with M&M's?


Looking from the front door into the entry hall.


Now - Let's all smile.



What are these things?

I have been very busy every single day for quite some time now. Doing all of the Easter preparations of shopping, cooking, baking, house cleaning and some garden work has left me a little weary. Oh, and  throw in a few medical appointments. I have been trying to take good care of myself by taking a little nap every afternoon. It sure helps. Nonetheless, I am tired. But, I know it is worth it.

The Easter Bunny is coming!         I PROMISE!

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014