web analytics

Friday, May 07, 2010

A Summer Scarf

I could not help myself. I know time for crafting is not in large supply these days, but when a church friend was so excited about my multcolor ribbon scarf, I told her I would make one for her. It really is a fast knit with some triple drop stitches that I place every few inches.  I never wear my scarf but what I receive compliments. I think it looks so much like summer. The colors are so vivid and the color I am using is Purple Party in Lion Brand Incredible Yarn. You can make it any width and place the drop stitches anywhere you please.   

I have been having a grand time "playing" in my garden. The pansy bowls that I planted two days ago are taking hold and popping out new blossoms everyday. So many flowers are starting to bloom each day.  




It is now time to put the decorative birdhouses out.  I am so happy that the weather is getting nicer day by day. The weather is forecast to turn a little cooler and showers in a few days but that is OK. I am just so thankful for a few of these beautiful days when I can be out in the lovely sunshine.



 
Also, I have filled the bird feeders with seed. Feed them and they will come.
The feeders for the hummingbirds need to be filled again. It looks like we are on an every other day refill schedule!




I hope you are having a nice warm Spring Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014